Monday, December 5, 2011

12th and FINAL treatment!!!

YAY!!! I did it! I still can't believe I'm done. All I've known for the last six months is going into treatment every 2 weeks and being sick. I almost don't know what to do with myself! I just wish it was summer so I could go camping and fishing and just be outside...dang snow.
This pic was right after treatment headed home. I felt like crap. Atleast my mom was stoked!
During treatment, still feeling good at this point.

I finished treatment and all they gave me was this crappy bottle.
jk! I love this stuff and was excited to get it.
My mom was lucky enough to come for the last treatment and it was great! We played cards again...I lost this time :-(
I blame the neuropathy.
My neuropathy has been so bad for the last month. Some days I can't use my fingers. I use my palms. I look dumb, especially brushing my teeth :-) It feels like I've been rubbing my fingers across the carpet for a long time. It's so annoying. Lots of days I can't even feel my fingers, so when I type I mispell all the time and end up using one finger to type, when I pick things up I usually drop it cause I can't tell if  I have a grip on it and (this is gross) can't tell if I've cleaned my nose out cause I can't feel anything on my finger...ew. I feel like I'm walking on rocks most days, can't feel the tips and sides of my toes and they're always cold.
I've had a pretty good appetite and it's just gonna get better! Every now and then I get gunk in my throat and feel nauseas. Can't wait for all of these side effects to go away!
I have my scan in two weeks!!! Dec. 19. I'm praying I don't have cancer anymore. I'm staying positive!
Thank you for all your love and support! We are so blessed!
I'll keep everyone updated on the results!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I've been following since someone posted a prayer link somewhere. Good luck with your scan. I will pray for you!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I've been pulling for you the whole way! Sorry the neuropathy is the pits. Sounds painful. You're a brave girl. I'll be praying for you on the 19th Jillyn!! Sending happy thoughts your way!

~Shannon

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh you are one tough cookie. All the side effects sound awful yet you are one bad mama jama. Prayers headed your way

Rachel Doyle said...

I hope your scan goes well! I am glad you are done! Congrats - what an amazing woman you are!!!

TheTerry's said...

I'm so glad the treatments are over! You are an amazing person and have been such an inspiration to me. You are in my and my family's prayers and I'll be thinking of you on the 19th. Much love!

Paula said...

Congrats on finishing your treatments Jillyn! I hope everything goes well with your scan. I am so amazed with what a trooper you have been through all of this. Every time I got to see you at work I was impressed by your upbeat attitude.