Monday, June 6, 2011

hospital fun & then some

I found these pics on my camera from the hospital. they are out of order.
Flowers from my fans!
This was breakfast every morning. Such a disappointment. I was finally eating and this was it. lame.
 This is actually from today's wound change. 6-6-11. It's getting ton's better!
 You can tell by my face I'm completely on drugs! Still enjoying a foot rub though!
 Anne came to visit! I was still on drugs and don't remember much but proof she came!
 My incision after surgery
 Virginia came to visit, but she's more interested in the TV
 Disa and Bryan came to see me too!
 Happy 5th anniversary to us! (5-13-11). No better way to spend it then in the hospital watching movies!
 Disa brought us cider and a candle to celebrate. We have the best friends ever!
 My 1st real drink after surgery. Never tasted so good!
 Their personal pin cushion. Just some of the things going into my body.
 Jersey came to visit too! My best friend was my nurse and she loves Jersey too so I knew she wouldn't care. Sssshhhhhh don't tell!
 My best friend Amber! She's the best nurse in the world!
Once again, what a disappointment. I could finally eat real foods and this is what I got every lunch and dinner.
Thanks to everyone who came to visit or sent flowers! Sorry I didn't get a pic with everyone, but I still appreciate the love!
My wound vac came off last friday!!! (6-3-11) and I'm loving being mobile and not being attached to something 24/7. With that being off, my wound changes are way less painful and take about 5 mins instead of an hour. We have my follow up appointment with Dr Licthi this Wednesday and we'll find out when I go back to work and chemo info.
Thanks for all the love! We sure appreciate everyone!

No comments: