Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Benefit concert

Bran and I have the greatest friends ever!
Our good friends Taylor and Tim put together a great benefit concert to help raise money for our bills. It turned out great and we had a great time!
We had a couple of bands that helped out and they were awesome!

 Taylor's sister Cassidy made this for me! She is SO talented! This was made out of duck tape. She did an amazing job! I love it!
 This is Marci & Laurie. They are some of the greatest girls ever! Laurie has been so supportive through all of this and so kind, and she barely knew/knows us! She has an amazing story. She quit her job just to help people out! Who does that?! Laurie does! Check out her website rally4good.com
She made a bracelet just for us, and sells them and some of the proceeds went to us. We are thankful and blessed to have such willing and kind people in our lives! She is so selfless!
ps//I love my hubby :-)
 Bud light donated this bike and it was auctioned off at the benefit. My friend Taylor won the bidding and then GAVE me the bike!!! Seriously, we have the greatest people in our lives! I love the color too...not so much the bud light part haha
Thank you Tay and Tim, we love you guys (and your cute bebe Ash!!!)

 Brandon surprised me with a slow dance to one of my favorite songs....In other words by Ben Kweller. I couldn't believe he did this! He hates dancing, he hates being center of attention. Guess he really does love me!!! :-)
 This is Tim!
 My friend and old roommate Aimee! She is awesome!
Thank you to Flirts Bar for letting us hold the event at your place, and for donating so much! Thank you to Tim and Tay for putting  so much into this! Thank you to Marci and Laurie for helping out at every event! Thank you to the bands, it was so awesome! Thank you to everyone and anyone who donated, supported and showed up! We are truly so blessed! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

It was an awesome night, and I am jealous of your bike. I am glad I finally got to come and see you. You are amazing.
I still think my head looks ginormous :)