Tuesday, September 20, 2011

trying on wigs....funny stuff

Since my hair is thinning so bad, I thought about getting a wig. But I have the smallest head ever! According to etsy.com I have the head size of a 1 year old. Awesome. We tried on lots, but everytime they put one on me I just started laughing. It doesn't look like me. I feel like people see me as the way I feel...Does that make sense? Anyways, I loved the real hair instead of the synthetics, but lets be honest, I don't have $600+ to get a real wig. I only have 3 months left, it's not worth it. So what did I do instead? Buzzed my hair off and started wearing a wrap (Video to come). Now I don't have to spend monies on shampoo & conditioner and spend time trying to look good :-)



I really liked this one (below). It was close to my real hair color. Problem...I have the smallest head ever!

This was a petite size. It actually fit my head, but I look so dumb with a blonde bob.
Anyone seen the ring? Yep. I look like her twin.
This one was HUGE on me

This was real hair. But It's ugly and too big...and $600 dollars!
This was real hair too. Same problem with the one above...except it's not an ugly wig, just ugly on me. It washes me out so much. I need a flippen tan.
This is my sister-in-law Ashlee, she can rock the blonde hair!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Jillyn-you are so awesome! I actually like the long brown one on you. (the one up top!) You can pull whatever off-even the blonde. :)

Mindy said...

I've never noticed your tiny head. When can we see that movie?

kylie said...

that first wig looks so good on you! like that actress juliann moore!