Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Treatment #9

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to update. Sorry! I'll try to do better.

Treatment 9 was a Dr's visit. He discontinued my oxaliplatin because my neuropathy was getting so bad and he doesn't want it to become permanent. So yay!!!! No more!!! It'll take months to get out of my system, but hopefully my last 3 (yes 3!!!) treatments will be easier because of this.
Brandon and I went home for the weekend to AZ for the open house. I'll have to post pics later. Unfortunately, I didn't get pics of the yard and the set up, so busy getting ready and talking to everyone. Which by the way it was awesome to see everyone!
I have treatment #10 today in a few hours. I'm not excited at all...especially cause I feel great and I saw everyone this weekend. But I'll take strength and courage with me to the clinic and will make it through!
Thanks for all the love a support from everyone all the time and especially this weekend! We couldn't do this without everyone!!!

2 comments:

laura d said...

oh my gosh you are getting so close to the end! remember when you had to start all this? glad the AZ event went well. hope to see you soon

Shari said...

So, Jillyn, I wrote out a big ol' comment and then, poof!!, it disappeared! Anyway, I'm sorry we missed seeing you when you were here. Life gets hectic sometimes... I'm glad your open house went well! I love your great attitude, and I'm happy that you're almost through with your treatments - I know from watching a friend in our ward go through them, how tough they can be. You're a great example! Love ya, girl!