Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My open house was AWESOME

BEST shirt ever!
 daisy, britt and mimi
 some of my good friends from the ward! we've all known eachother for years!
patrick, nikki, and tatum...tickle tickle!
 sis. crawford and sis. taylor! awesome awesome women! sis. crawford is the one to sent me an amazing, inspiring email. you can read about it here.
Bro. & Sis. Ballard. She was my young womens leader for years and I absolutely love this family!
Jaci & Jill! I used to babysit Jaci when she was a wee lassie and Jill was my young women's leader and a fun friend to hang with! Love these Gingers!
This is Ember and Paige. Paige and I were roomates...sad we missed husband Joshy! We also all went to the same singles ward. Best singles ward ever. We were all good friends and actually hung out outside of church.
Kimball, Diana, Grace & Paige. I am good friends with Kimball. Then he got married and Diana is awesome and their kids are hilarious!
Aw my sexy Megan, husband Rueben or Ruby as I call him and kids Catcher and Whitmann both adorable and shy!
Daddio with his bebe Zoey!
The open house/auction was a success! I LOVED♥ seeing my family (of course) and friends and even friends I haven't seen in awhile! I have the greatest family and friends and support from everyone! I was so busy and didn't even think about taking pics of the set up...sorry! But it was beautiful, almost like a reception :-) It was a quick but great weekend! Head over to my personal blog to see the rest of the weekend. Thanks for everyone's support we are truly appreciative and blessed!
Life is good...and I only have 2 treatments left!!!!

1 comment:

Susan Hymas said...

I just have to tell you that you are adorable :)