Monday, December 19, 2011

I kicked cancer's bum bum!!!

Brandon and I are so full of gratitude tonight! We're so very blessed and thankful for everyone's love, support, prayers, fastings and kind words! I can't believe this is for reals! Like I said before I got so used to being sick and going into treatments every two weeks. I'm so excited to move on with life and to have learned so much from this dang trial. I can't wait to serve others and be grateful for everyday! It stinks that it takes something as rough as cancer to realize life and what you have, big or small.
I go in, in 3 months to see my oncologist and 6 months for another scan! I just pray cancer don't show it's ugly face ever again!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

laura d said...

you are awesome. so glad you get to live your life not around a cancer-treatment schedule now. hope your body heals quickly! Merry Christmas!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Hooray!!!!! I am SO happy to hear your good news! May this be a very Merry Christmas for you and Brandon! :) xo